Anti-ADCY4 antibody (ab103484)
- Product nameAnti-ADCY4 antibodySee all ADCY4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ADCY4
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 421~450 of Human ADCY4
- Positive controlHeLa lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103484 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 120 kDa.|
- FunctionThis is a membrane-bound, calmodulin-insensitive adenylyl cyclase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylyl cyclase class-4/guanylyl cyclase family.
Contains 2 guanylate cyclase domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- AC4 antibodyAdcy4 antibodyADCY4_HUMAN antibody
- Adenylate cyclase 4 antibodyAdenylate cyclase type 4 antibodyAdenylate cyclase type IV antibodyAdenylyl cyclase 4 antibodyAdenylyl cyclase antibodyATP pyrophosphate lyase 4 antibodyATP pyrophosphate lyase antibodyATP pyrophosphate-lyase 4 antibody
Anti-ADCY4 antibody images
Anti-ADCY4 antibody (ab103484) at 1/100 dilution + HeLa cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 120 kDa
References for Anti-ADCY4 antibody (ab103484)
ab103484 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.