Anti-ADCY6 antibody (ab14781)
- Product nameAnti-ADCY6 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ADCY6
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide: DERKTAWGERNGQKR conjugated to KLH, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 13-27 of Rat ADCY6.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe affinity-purified antibodies are purified on antigen-sepharose affinity column and supplied in antibody stabilization buffer containing preservatives with low viscosity and cryogenic properties.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14781 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 130 kDa.Can be blocked with ADCY6 peptide (ab123071).|
- FunctionMembrane-bound, calcium-inhibitable adenylyl cyclase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylyl cyclase class-4/guanylyl cyclase family.
Contains 2 guanylate cyclase domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- AC6 antibodyACVI antibodyADCY 6 antibody
- Adcy6 antibodyADCY6_HUMAN antibodyADCYB antibodyAdenylate cyclase 6 antibodyAdenylate cyclase type 6 antibodyAdenylate cyclase type VI antibodyAdenylyl cyclase 6 antibodyATP pyrophosphate lyase 6 antibodyATP pyrophosphate-lyase 6 antibodyCa(2+) inhibitable adenylyl cyclase antibodyCa(2+)-inhibitable adenylyl cyclase antibodyDKFZp779F075 antibodyEC 126.96.36.199 antibodyKIAA0422 antibody
References for Anti-ADCY6 antibody (ab14781)
This product has been referenced in:
- Grünberger C et al. The calcium paradoxon of renin release: calcium suppresses renin exocytosis by inhibition of calcium-dependent adenylate cyclases AC5 and AC6. Circ Res 99:1197-206 (2006). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 17068292) »