Anti-ADFP antibody [AP125] (FITC) (ab115182)
- Product nameAnti-ADFP antibody [AP125] (FITC)See all ADFP primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AP125] to ADFP (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Horse, Cow, Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide: AVDPQPSVVTRVVNLPLVSSTYD, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 5-27 of Human ADFP
- Positive control
- Human adrenal tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberAP125
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab115182 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/10 - 1/20.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionMay be involved in development and maintenance of adipose tissue.
- Tissue specificityMilk lipid globules.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the perilipin family.
modificationsAcylated; primarily with C14, C16 and C18 fatty acids.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- ADFP antibody
- Adipophilin antibody
- Adipose differentiation related protein antibody
- Adipose differentiation-related protein antibody
- ADRP antibody
- MGC10598 antibody
- Perilipin-2 antibody
- PLIN2 antibody
- PLIN2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-ADFP antibody [AP125] (FITC) images
Immunohistochemistry Image of Human Adrenal (formalin-fixed,paraffin-embedded) stained with ab115182 at 5 ug/ml followed by biotinylated anti -mouse IgG secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatasestreptavidin and chromogen.
References for Anti-ADFP antibody [AP125] (FITC) (ab115182)
ab115182 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.