Anti-ADH1B antibody (ab83475)
- Product nameAnti-ADH1B antibodySee all ADH1B primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ADH1B
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Chimpanzee, Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster), Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 2-51 (STAGKVIKCK AAVLWEVKKP FSIEDVEVAP PKAYEVRIKM VAVGICHTDD) of Human ADH1B (NP_000659).
- Positive control
- Human fetal lung lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83475 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the zinc-containing alcohol dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- ADH beta subunit antibody
- ADH1B antibody
- ADH1B_HUMAN antibody
- ADH2 antibody
- Alcohol dehydrogenase 1B antibody
- alcohol dehydrogenase 2 (class I), beta polypeptide antibody
- Alcohol dehydrogenase 2 antibody
- Alcohol dehydrogenase subunit beta antibody
- Aldehyde reductase antibody
- DKFZp686C06125 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000220192 antibody
Anti-ADH1B antibody images
Anti-ADH1B antibody (ab83475) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Human fetal lung lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 44 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ADH1B antibody (ab83475)
ab83475 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.