Anti-ADM2 antibody (ab122573)
- Product nameAnti-ADM2 antibodySee all ADM2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ADM2
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 31-131 of Human ADM2.
- Positive controlHuman cerebellum tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C or -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles. Store undiluted.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122573 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionIMDL and IMDS may play a role as physiological regulators of gastrointestinal, cardiovascular bioactivities mediated by the CALCRL/RAMPs receptor complexes. Activates the cAMP-dependent pathway.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the esophagus, stomach, jejunum, ileum, ileocecum, ascending colon, transverse colon, descending colon and rectum. Expressed in myocardial cells of the heart, renal tubular cells, hypothalamus, and pituitary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adrenomedullin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- ADM2 antibodyADM2_HUMAN antibodyAdrenomedullin 2 antibody
- AM2 antibodydJ579N16.4 antibodyFLJ21135 antibodyIMDL antibodyIMDS antibodyIntermedin antibodyIntermedin-long antibodyIntermedin-short antibody
Anti-ADM2 antibody images
ab122573, at 1/10 dilution, staining ADM2 in paraffin-embedded Human cerebellum tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ADM2 antibody (ab122573)
ab122573 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.