Anti-ADPRHL1 antibody (ab95076)
- Product nameAnti-ADPRHL1 antibodySee all ADPRHL1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ADPRHL1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the N-terminal region of Human ADPRHL1 (NP_612439.2).
- Positive controlJurkat cell line lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95076 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ADP-ribosylglycohydrolase family.
- [Protein ADP ribosylarginine] hydrolase like protein 1 antibody[Protein ADP-ribosylarginine] hydrolase-like protein 1 antibodyADP ribosylhydrolase 2 antibody
- ADP ribosylhydrolase like 1 antibodyADP-ribosylhydrolase 2 antibodyadprhl1 antibodyARH2 antibodyARHL1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-ADPRHL1 antibody images
Anti-ADPRHL1 antibody (ab95076) at 1/100 dilution + Jurkat cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
References for Anti-ADPRHL1 antibody (ab95076)
ab95076 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.