Anti-AE binding protein 1 antibody (ab54820)
- Product nameAnti-AE binding protein 1 antibodySee all AE binding protein 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to AE binding protein 1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 912-1014 of Human AE binding protein 1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54820 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceAEBP1 (adipocyte enhancer binding protein 1) is a transcriptional repressor which binds to the adipocyte enhancer 1 (AE-1) regulatory sequence, located in the proximal promoter region of the adipose P2 (aP2) gene. AEBP1 has carboxypeptidase (CP) activity and the direct binding of DNA to AEBP1 enhances its protease activity. AEBP1 expression is largely restricted to the aorta, particularly to smooth muscle cells.
- ACLP antibody
- Adipocyte enhancer binding protein 1 antibody
- AEBP 1 antibody
- AEBP1 antibody
- Aortic carboxypeptidase like protein ACLP antibody
- Aortic carboxypeptidase like protein antibody
- FLJ33612 antibody
Anti-AE binding protein 1 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab54820 AE binding protein 1 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
ab54820 at 3 ug/ml staining AE binding protein 1 in human adrenal gland tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin /PFA fixed paraffin embedded tissue sections).
References for Anti-AE binding protein 1 antibody (ab54820)
ab54820 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.