AEC Single/Plus (30ml) (ab103742)
- Product nameAEC Single/Plus (30ml)
- General notesAEC Single/Plus is a single, highly stable AEC chromogen/substrate working solution. When used in conjugation with immunoperoxidase detection systems, AEC produces a red colored and product at positive sites, yeilding strong contrast when combined with a blue hematoxylin counterstain. Specimens stained using AEC Single/Plus cannot be dehydrated in ethanol and must be mounted in an aqueous-based mounting medium.
AEC Single/Plus (ab103742) is a single, stable ready for use solution. It can be used up until the expiry date so reduces waste when compared to DAB substrate/chromgen solutions. The solution is light sensitive and must be protected from exposure to light and stored in an opaque bottle or dark environment.
- Once section have been incubated with peroxidase, wash with wash buffer.
- Wipe slides removing excess buffer. Add enough drops of AEC Single/Plus to cover tissue sections.
- Incubate for 5-15 minutes at room temperature. For optimal results, observe reaction under the microscope for signal developmant. Once the desired signal to noise ratio is acheived, stop the reaction by washing the slides in DI H2O.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferConstituent: 6% Hydrogen peroxide
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
AEC Single/Plus (30ml) images
AEC Single/Plus staining Cytokeratin 5 & 14 in tonsil tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
Formalin fixed paraffin embedded Human tonsil stained with HMW Cytokeratin antibody (ab850) labeled with AEC Single/Plus (30ml) (ab103742) produces a robust red color.
References for AEC Single/Plus (30ml) (ab103742)
ab103742 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.