For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
1. Prepare samples as required.
2. Apply a sufficient volume of the AEC Single Solution reagent to cover the tissue section.
3. Incubate the tissue section for a minimum of 10 minutes.
4. Rinse slide in buffer.
5. Apply counterstain according to manufacurer’s instructions.
6. Apply a sufficient volume of an aqueous mounting medium to cover the section.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64252 in the following tested applications.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
ab64252 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.