AEC Substrate System (Ready to Use) (ab64252)
- Product nameAEC Substrate System (Ready to Use)
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 0.03% Hydrogen peroxide, 3% DMF
- Concentration information loading...
- Reagent notes
1. Prepare samples as required.
2. Apply a sufficient volume of the AEC Single Solution reagent to cover the tissue section.
3. Incubate the tissue section for a minimum of 10 minutes.
4. Rinse slide in buffer.
5. Apply counterstain according to manufacurer’s instructions.
6. Apply a sufficient volume of an aqueous mounting medium to cover the section.
- Research Areas
- RelevanceAEC (3-Amino-9-Ethylcarbazole) is a widely used chromogen for immunohistochemical staining. AEC produces a red end product that is soluble in alcohol and must be used with an aqueous counterstain and mounting media. AEC produces a clean, very intense stain that is free of unwanted background.
- 3 amino 9 ethylcarbazole
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64252 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
AEC Substrate System (Ready to Use) images
Human colon carcinoma stained with anti-Keratin 20 antibody using AEC Substrate System (Ready to Use) (ab64252).
References for AEC Substrate System (Ready to Use) (ab64252)
ab64252 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.