Anti-AGPAT7 antibody (ab72726)
- Product nameAnti-AGPAT7 antibodySee all AGPAT7 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to AGPAT7
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
AGPAT7 (NP_705841.2, 1 a.a. ~ 524 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive controlTransfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72726 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 57 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).|
- RelevanceMembers of the 1-acylglycerol-3-phosphate O-acyltransferase (EC 184.108.40.206) family, such as AGPAT7, catalyze the conversion of lysophosphatidic acid (LPA) to phosphatidic acid (PA), a precursor in the biosynthesis of all glycerolipids. Both LPA and PA are involved in signal transduction (Ye et al., 2005 [PubMed 16243729]).[supplied by OMIM]
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- 1 acyl sn glycerol 3 phosphate acyltransferase eta antibody1 AGP acyltransferase 7 antibody1 AGPAT 7 antibody
- Acyltransferase like 3 antibodyAGPAT7 antibodyAYTL3 antibodyLPAAT eta antibodyLpcat4 antibodyLPEAT2 antibodyLysophosphatidic acid acyltransferase eta antibodyLysophosphatidylcholine acyltransferase 4 antibody
Anti-AGPAT7 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-AGPAT7 antibody (ab72726) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : AGPAT7 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Observed band size : 57 kDa
References for Anti-AGPAT7 antibody (ab72726)
ab72726 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.