Anti-AHA1 antibody [25F2.D9] (ab91259)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number25F2.D9
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91259 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCochaperone that stimulates HSP90 ATPase activity (By similarity). May affect a step in the endoplasmic reticulum to Golgi trafficking.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in numerous tissues, including brain, heart, skeletal muscle and kidney and, at lower levels, liver and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AHA1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Endoplasmic reticulum. May transiently interact with the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Activator of 90 kDa heat shock protein ATPase homolog 1 antibodyActivator of heat shock 90kDa protein ATPase homolog 1 antibodyAHA 1 antibody
- AHA1 antibodyAHSA 1 antibodyAHSA1 antibodyAHSA1_HUMAN antibodyC14orf3 antibodyHSPC322 antibodyp38 antibody
Anti-AHA1 antibody [25F2.D9] images
ab91259 staining AHA1 in HeLa cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluoresence). Cells were fixed with 4% PFA for 20 minutes at room temperature. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100) for 1 hour at room temperature. A Fluoroscein-conjugated goat anti-rat IgG secondary antibody was used.
ab91259 used in the Immunoprecipitation of AHA1 from Human Hela cells. The antibody was used at 20µl per 1 ml of cell lysate (50mM Tris (pH 7.2); 150mM NaCl; 1mM MgCl2; 1% TX-100; protease inhibitors); captured on 20µl of protein G beads .
References for Anti-AHA1 antibody [25F2.D9] (ab91259)
ab91259 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.