Anti-AHA1 antibody (ab64998)
- Product nameAnti-AHA1 antibodySee all AHA1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AHA1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide derived from internal sequence of human AHA1.
- Positive control
- HT-29 cells, A549 cells or K562 cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64998 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).|
- FunctionCochaperone that stimulates HSP90 ATPase activity (By similarity). May affect a step in the endoplasmic reticulum to Golgi trafficking.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in numerous tissues, including brain, heart, skeletal muscle and kidney and, at lower levels, liver and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AHA1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Endoplasmic reticulum. May transiently interact with the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Activator of 90 kDa heat shock protein ATPase homolog 1 antibody
- Activator of heat shock 90kDa protein ATPase homolog 1 antibody
- AHA 1 antibody
- AHA1 antibody
- AHSA 1 antibody
- Ahsa1 antibody
- AHSA1_HUMAN antibody
- C14orf3 antibody
- HSPC322 antibody
- p38 antibody
Anti-AHA1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-AHA1 antibody (ab64998) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HT-29 cells with no immunising peptide
Lane 2 : Extracts from A549 cells with no immunising peptide
Lane 3 : Extracts from K562 cells with no immunising peptide
Lane 4 : Extracts from K562 cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa
References for Anti-AHA1 antibody (ab64998)
ab64998 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.