Anti-AHA1 antibody (ab83036)
- Product nameAnti-AHA1 antibodySee all AHA1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AHA1
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ELISA, IP, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Full length protein (Mouse)
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive result when used in the following formaldehyde fixed cell lines: PC3.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83036 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionCochaperone that stimulates HSP90 ATPase activity (By similarity). May affect a step in the endoplasmic reticulum to Golgi trafficking.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in numerous tissues, including brain, heart, skeletal muscle and kidney and, at lower levels, liver and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AHA1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Endoplasmic reticulum. May transiently interact with the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Activator of 90 kDa heat shock protein ATPase homolog 1 antibody
- Activator of heat shock 90kDa protein ATPase homolog 1 antibody
- AHA 1 antibody
- AHA1 antibody
- AHSA 1 antibody
- AHSA1 antibody
- AHSA1_HUMAN antibody
- C14orf3 antibody
- HSPC322 antibody
- p38 antibody
Anti-AHA1 antibody images
ab83036 stained PC3 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab83036 at 1/200 dilution overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab96899) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
All lanes : Anti-AHA1 antibody (ab83036)
Lane 1 : Cell lysates prepared from A431 cells
Lane 2 : Cell lysates prepared from A549 cells
Lane 3 : Cell lysates prepared from HCT116 cells
Lane 4 : Cell lysate prepared from Hela cells
Lane 5 : Cell lysate prepared from HEK293 cells
Lane 6 : Cell lysates prepared from HepG2 cells
Lane 7 : Cell lysates prepared from HL-60 cells
Lane 8 : Cell lysates prepared from HUVEC cells
Lane 9 : Cell lysates prepared from Jurkat cells
Lane 10 : Cell lysates prepared from MCF7 cells
Lane 11 : Cell lysates prepared from PC3 cells
Lane 12 : Cell lysates prepared from T98G cells
Lane 13 : Lysate prepared from rat brain
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
References for Anti-AHA1 antibody (ab83036)
ab83036 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.