Anti-AHA1 antibody (ab83036)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83036 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionCochaperone that stimulates HSP90 ATPase activity (By similarity). May affect a step in the endoplasmic reticulum to Golgi trafficking.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in numerous tissues, including brain, heart, skeletal muscle and kidney and, at lower levels, liver and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AHA1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Endoplasmic reticulum. May transiently interact with the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Activator of 90 kDa heat shock protein ATPase homolog 1 antibodyActivator of heat shock 90kDa protein ATPase homolog 1 antibodyAHA 1 antibody
- AHA1 antibodyAHSA 1 antibodyAHSA1 antibodyAHSA1_HUMAN antibodyC14orf3 antibodyHSPC322 antibodyp38 antibody
Anti-AHA1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-AHA1 antibody (ab83036)
Lane 1 : Cell lysates prepared from A431 cells
Lane 2 : Cell lysates prepared from A549 cells
Lane 3 : Cell lysates prepared from HCT116 cells
Lane 4 : Cell lysate prepared from Hela cells
Lane 5 : Cell lysate prepared from HEK293 cells
Lane 6 : Cell lysates prepared from HepG2 cells
Lane 7 : Cell lysates prepared from HL-60 cells
Lane 8 : Cell lysates prepared from HUVEC cells
Lane 9 : Cell lysates prepared from Jurkat cells
Lane 10 : Cell lysates prepared from MCF7 cells
Lane 11 : Cell lysates prepared from PC3 cells
Lane 12 : Cell lysates prepared from T98G cells
Lane 13 : Lysate prepared from rat brain
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Anti-AHA1 antibody (ab83036) at 1/2000 dilution +
AHA1 protein (Active) (ab80352) at 0.01 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 30 seconds
References for Anti-AHA1 antibody (ab83036)
ab83036 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.