Anti-AIF antibody [E20] (ab32516)
Publishing research using ab32516? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32516 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Tang Y et al. Quantitative proteomic analysis of HER2 normal and overexpressing MCF-7 breast cancer cells revealed proteomic changes accompanied with HER2 gene amplification. J Proteomics 91C:200-209 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23851309
- Fowler AK et al. Alcohol-induced One-carbon Metabolism Impairment Promotes Dysfunction of DNA Base Excision Repair in Adult Brain. J Biol Chem 287:43533-42 (2012). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 23118224
- Smith SJ et al. Pediatric high-grade glioma: identification of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase as a potential therapeutic target. Neuro Oncol 13:1171-7 (2011). PubMed: 21849329
- Fang X et al. Perfluorononanoic acid-induced apoptosis in rat spleen involves oxidative stress and the activation of caspase-independent death pathway. Toxicology 267:54-9 (2010). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 19878704
- Huang R et al. The multikinase inhibitor sorafenib induces caspase-dependent apoptosis in PC-3 prostate cancer cells. Asian J Androl 12:527-34 (2010). PubMed: 20473320
- Vosler PS et al. Calcium dysregulation induces apoptosis-inducing factor release: cross-talk between PARP-1- and calpain-signaling pathways. Exp Neurol 218:213-20 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19427306
- Yu SW et al. Outer mitochondrial membrane localization of apoptosis-inducing factor: mechanistic implications for release. ASN Neuro 1: (2009). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 19863494
- Keilhoff G et al. Minocycline protects Schwann cells from ischemia-like injury and promotes axonal outgrowth in bioartificial nerve grafts lacking Wallerian degeneration. Exp Neurol 212:189-200 (2008). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 18501894