Anti-AIF antibody (ab1998)
Publishing research using ab1998? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1998 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Ozaki T et al. Inhibitory peptide of mitochondrial µ-calpain protects against photoreceptor degeneration in rhodopsin transgenic S334ter and P23H rats. PLoS One 8:e71650 (2013). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 23951212
- Arnandis T et al. Calpains mediate epithelial-cell death during mammary gland involution: mitochondria and lysosomal destabilization. Cell Death Differ : (2012). PubMed: 22555453
- Liu F et al. Sex differences in the response to poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase-1 deletion and caspase inhibition after stroke. Stroke 42:1090-6 (2011). PubMed: 21311064
- Bajt ML et al. Apoptosis-inducing factor modulates mitochondrial oxidant stress in acetaminophen hepatotoxicity. Toxicol Sci 122:598-605 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21572097
- Giorgio V et al. The ectopic F(O)F(1) ATP synthase of rat liver is modulated in acute cholestasis by the inhibitor protein IF1. J Bioenerg Biomembr 42:117-23 (2010). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 20180002
- Xie LQ et al. Novel proteomic strategy reveal combined alpha1 antitrypsin and cathepsin D as biomarkers for colorectal cancer early screening. J Proteome Res 9:4701-9 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20666480
- Varecha M et al. Prediction of localization and interactions of apoptotic proteins. J Biomed Sci 16:59 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19580669
- Sansanwal P et al. Caspase-4 may play a role in loss of proximal tubules and renal injury in nephropathic cystinosis. Pediatr Nephrol : (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19705160
- Ozaki T et al. Mitochondrial m-calpain plays a role in the release of truncated apoptosis-inducing factor from the mitochondria. Biochim Biophys Acta 1793:1848-59 (2009). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 19833151
- Shibata H et al. Identification of Alix-type and Non-Alix-type ALG-2-binding Sites in Human Phospholipid Scramblase 3: DIFFERENTIAL BINDING TO AN ALTERNATIVELY SPLICED ISOFORM AND AMINO ACID-SUBSTITUTED MUTANTS. J Biol Chem 283:9623-32 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18256029