Anti-AIPL1 antibody (ab108538)
- Product nameAnti-AIPL1 antibodySee all AIPL1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AIPL1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 57-320 of Human AIPL1 (BC012055).
- Positive controlMouse brain and Human fetal heart lysates; Human fetal heart tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108538 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/80000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- FunctionMay be important in protein trafficking and/or protein folding and stabilization.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in retina. Specifically localized to the developing photoreceptor layer and within the photoreceptors of the adult retina.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in AIPL1 are the cause of Leber congenital amaurosis type 4 (LCA4) [MIM:604393]. LCA designates a clinically and genetically heterogeneous group of childhood retinal degenerations, generally inherited in an autosomal recessive manner. Affected infants have little or no retinal photoreceptor function as tested by electroretinography. LCA represents the most common genetic cause of congenital visual impairment in infants and children.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PPIase FKBP-type domain.
Contains 3 TPR repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- A930007I01Rik antibodyAipl1 antibodyAIPL1_HUMAN antibody
- AIPL2 antibodyAryl hydrocarbon interacting protein like 1 antibodyAryl hydrocarbon receptor interacting protein like 1 antibodyAryl-hydrocarbon-interacting protein-like 1 antibodyLCA4 antibodyMGC25485 antibodyOTTHUMP00000128207 antibodyOTTMUSP00000006382 antibodyRP23-401C17.1 antibody
Anti-AIPL1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-AIPL1 antibody (ab108538) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse brain lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal heart lysate
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
ab108538, at 1/100 dilution, staining AIPL1 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human fetal heart by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-AIPL1 antibody (ab108538)
ab108538 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.