Anti-AIPL1 antibody (ab79039)
- Product nameAnti-AIPL1 antibodySee all AIPL1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AIPL1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
A 17 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human AIPL1 (NP_055151).
- Positive controlHuman brain tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab79039 was purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79039 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
- FunctionMay be important in protein trafficking and/or protein folding and stabilization.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in retina. Specifically localized to the developing photoreceptor layer and within the photoreceptors of the adult retina.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in AIPL1 are the cause of Leber congenital amaurosis type 4 (LCA4) [MIM:604393]. LCA designates a clinically and genetically heterogeneous group of childhood retinal degenerations, generally inherited in an autosomal recessive manner. Affected infants have little or no retinal photoreceptor function as tested by electroretinography. LCA represents the most common genetic cause of congenital visual impairment in infants and children.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PPIase FKBP-type domain.
Contains 3 TPR repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- A930007I01Rik antibodyAipl1 antibodyAIPL1_HUMAN antibody
- AIPL2 antibodyAryl hydrocarbon interacting protein like 1 antibodyAryl hydrocarbon receptor interacting protein like 1 antibodyAryl-hydrocarbon-interacting protein-like 1 antibodyLCA4 antibodyMGC25485 antibodyOTTHUMP00000128207 antibodyOTTMUSP00000006382 antibodyRP23-401C17.1 antibody
Anti-AIPL1 antibody images
Lane 1 : Anti-AIPL1 antibody (ab79039) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-AIPL1 antibody (ab79039) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human brain tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Observed band size : 36 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-AIPL1 antibody (ab79039)
ab79039 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.