Anti-Adenylate Kinase 1 antibody - C-terminal (ab71621)
- Product nameAnti-Adenylate Kinase 1 antibody - C-terminalSee all Adenylate Kinase 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Adenylate Kinase 1 - C-terminal
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Hamster, Human
Synthetic peptide from the C-terminal region of human Adenylate Kinase 1 conjugated to KLH.
- Positive control
- Human hepatocarcinoma tissue. CHO cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab71621 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71621 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionCatalyzes the reversible transfer of the terminal phosphate group between ATP and AMP. Small ubiquitous enzyme involved in energy metabolism and nucleotide synthesis that is essential for maintenance and cell growth.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in AK1 are the cause of hemolytic anemia due to adenylate kinase deficiency [MIM:612631].
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylate kinase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- Adenylate kinase 1 antibody
- Adenylate kinase isoenzyme 1 antibody
- Adenylate kinase soluble antibody
- AK 1 antibody
- AK1 antibody
- ATP AMP transphosphorylase antibody
- ATP-AMP transphosphorylase 1 antibody
- KAD1 antibody
- KAD1_HUMAN antibody
- Myokinase antibody
Anti-Adenylate Kinase 1 antibody - C-terminal images
Anti-Adenylate Kinase 1 antibody - C-terminal (ab71621) at 1/100 dilution + CHO cell lysate at 12.5 µg
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa
ab71621 at 1/50 dilution, staining Adenylate Kinase 1 in human hepatocarcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue, followed by peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and AEC staining.
References for Anti-Adenylate Kinase 1 antibody - C-terminal (ab71621)
ab71621 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.