Anti-AKR1B10 antibody (ab62218)
- Product nameAnti-AKR1B10 antibodySee all AKR1B10 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AKR1B10
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster), Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence within N terminal amino acids 37-86 of Human AKR1B10. (DAGYRHIDCA YVYQNEHEVG EAIQEKIQEK AVKREDLFIV SKLWPTFFER)
- Positive control
- A549 cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62218 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionActs as all-trans-retinaldehyde reductase. Can efficiently reduce aliphatic and aromatic aldehydes, and is less active on hexoses (in vitro). May be responsible for detoxification of reactive aldehydes in the digested food before the nutrients are passed on to other organs.
- Tissue specificityFound in many tissues. Highly expressed in small intestine, colon and adrenal gland.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldo/keto reductase family.
- Cellular localizationLysosome. Secreted. Secreted through a lysosome-mediated non-classical pathway.
- AK1BA_HUMAN antibody
- AKR1B10 antibody
- AKR1B11 antibody
- AKR1B12 antibody
- Aldo keto reductase family 1 member B10 antibody
- aldo keto reductase family 1 member B11 antibody
- Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member B10 (aldose reductase) antibody
- Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member B10 antibody
- Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member B11 (aldose reductase-like) antibody
- aldose reductase like 1 antibody
- Aldose reductase like antibody
- aldose reductase like peptide antibody
- Aldose reductase related protein antibody
- Aldose reductase-like antibody
- Aldose reductase-related protein antibody
- ALDRLn antibody
- ARL 1 antibody
- ARL-1 antibody
- ARL1 antibody
- ARL1 Human small intestine reductase antibody
- ARP antibody
- hARP antibody
- HIS antibody
- HSI antibody
- SI reductase antibody
- Small intestine reductase antibody
Anti-AKR1B10 antibody images
Anti-AKR1B10 antibody (ab62218) at 1.25 µg/ml + A549 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa
References for Anti-AKR1B10 antibody (ab62218)
ab62218 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.