Anti-AKR1C1 antibody [4B6AF3] (ab131375)
- Product nameAnti-AKR1C1 antibody [4B6AF3]See all AKR1C1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4B6AF3] to AKR1C1
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit, Cow
Purified protein cocktail.
- Positive controlWB: HeLa, HepG2, HLH, HHH, MLH, RLH and RHH tissue samples ICC/IF: Hela cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.357% HEPES, 0.877% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- Purity>90% by SDS-PAGE
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number4B6AF3
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131375 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. (paraformaldehyde fixed cells)|
- FunctionConverts progesterone to its inactive form, 20-alpha-dihydroxyprogesterone (20-alpha-OHP). In the liver and intestine, may have a role in the transport of bile. May have a role in monitoring the intrahepatic bile acid concentration. Has a low bile-binding ability. May play a role in myelin formation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues tested including liver, prostate, testis, adrenal gland, brain, uterus, mammary gland and keratinocytes. Highest levels found in liver, mammary gland and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldo/keto reductase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- 2-dihydrobenzene-1 antibody2-diol dehydrogenase antibody20 alpha (3 alpha) hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase antibody
- 20 ALPHA HSD antibody20 alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase antibody20-alpha-HSD antibody20-alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase antibody20ALPHAHSD antibody2ALPHAHSD antibodyAK1C1 antibodyAK1C1_HUMAN antibodyAKR1C1 antibodyAldo keto reductase family 1 member C1 antibodyAldo-keto reductase family 1 member C1 antibodyC9 antibodyChlordecone reductase homolog antibodyChlordecone reductase homolog HAKRC antibodyDD1 antibodyDD1/DD2 antibodyDDH antibodyDDH1 antibodyDihydrodiol dehydrogenase 1 antibodyDihydrodiol dehydrogenase 1/2 antibodydihydrodiol dehydrogenase isoform DD1 antibodyH37 antibodyHAKRC antibodyHBAB antibodyHepatic dihydrodiol dehydrogenase antibodyHigh affinity hepatic bile acid-binding protein antibodyHigh-affinity hepatic bile acid-binding protein antibodyIndanol dehydrogenase antibodyMBAB antibodyMGC8954 antibodyTrans-1 antibodyTrans-1,2 dihydrobenzene 1,2 diol dehydrogenase antibodyType II 3 alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase antibody
Anti-AKR1C1 antibody [4B6AF3] images
All lanes : Anti-AKR1C1 antibody [4B6AF3] (ab131375) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Molecular weight marker
Lane 2 : HeLa Cell Lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HepG2 Cell Lysate at 15 µg
Lane 4 : Human Liver Homogenate (HLH) at 10 µg
Lane 5 : Human Heart Homogenate (HHH) at 10 µg
Lane 6 : Mouse Liver Homogenate (MLH) at 10 µg
Lane 7 : Rat Liver Homogenate (RLH) at 10 µg
Lane 8 : Rat Heart Homogenate (RHH) at 10 µg
Goat anti-Mouse AP at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
Immunofluorescence analysis of AKR1C1 in HeLa cells, using ab131375 at 5 µg/ml.
The cells were paraformaldehyde fixed (4%, 20 minutes) and Triton X-100 permeabilized (0.1%, 15 min). The cells were then incubated with ab131375 for 2h at room temperature or over night at 4°C. The secondary antibody was (red) Alexa Fluor® 594 Goat anti-Mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. 1% BSA was used as the blocking agent for all blocking steps. The target protein locates to the cytosol.
References for Anti-AKR1C1 antibody [4B6AF3] (ab131375)
ab131375 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.