Publishing research using ab8932? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8932 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Xu L et al. MicroRNA-7-regulated TLR9 signaling-enhanced growth and metastatic potential of human lung cancer cells by altering the phosphoinositide-3-kinase, regulatory subunit 3/Akt pathway. Mol Biol Cell 24:42-55 (2013). WB
- Meyer S et al. A seven-marker signature and clinical outcome in malignant melanoma: a large-scale tissue-microarray study with two independent patient cohorts. PLoS One 7:e38222 (2012). IHC-P
- Cima I et al. Cancer genetics-guided discovery of serum biomarker signatures for diagnosis and prognosis of prostate cancer. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:3342-7 (2011). IHC
- Dupont J et al. FSH-stimulated PTEN activity accounts for the lack of FSH mitogenic effect in prepubertal rat Sertoli cells. Mol Cell Endocrinol 315:271-6 (2010).
- Hager M et al. Increased activated Akt expression in renal cell carcinomas and prognosis. J Cell Mol Med 13:2181-8 (2009).
- Jousan FD et al. Short-Term culture of in vitro produced bovine preimplantation embryos with insulin-like growth factor-i prevents heat shock-induced apoptosis through activation of the Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase/Akt pathway. Mol Reprod Dev 75:681-8 (2008). IF
- Shah T et al. Epidermal growth factor receptor expression and activation in neuroendocrine tumours. J Neuroendocrinol 18:355-60 (2006).
- Volanti C et al. Distinct transduction mechanisms of cyclooxygenase 2 gene activation in tumour cells after photodynamic therapy. Oncogene 24:2981-91 (2005).