Anti-AKT2 antibody (ab5920)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5920 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa).|
|IP||IP: Use 3-5µg for 106 cells.|
- FunctionGeneral protein kinase capable of phosphorylating several known proteins.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all human cell types so far analyzed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. RAC subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Thr-309 and Ser-474 is required for full activity.
Ubiquitinated; undergoes both 'Lys-48'- and 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitination. TRAF6-induced 'Lys-63'-linked AKT2 ubiquitination. When fully phosphorylated and translocated into the nucleus, undergoes 'Lys-48'-polyubiquitination catalyzed by TTC3, leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
- AKT 2 antibodyAkt2 antibodyAKT2_HUMAN antibody
- HIHGHH antibodyMurine thymoma viral (v-akt) homolog 2 antibodyOncogene AKT2 protein kinase B beta antibodyPKB antibodyPKB antibodyPKB beta antibodyPKB beta antibodyPKBB antibodyPKBBETA antibodyPRKBB antibodyPRKBB antibodyProtein kinase Akt 2 antibodyProtein kinase Akt-2 antibodyProtein kinase B beta antibodyRAC BETA antibodyRAC beta serine threonine protein kinase antibodyRAC PK beta antibodyRac protein kinase beta antibodyRac protein kinase beta antibodyRAC-BETA antibodyRAC-beta serine/threonine-protein kinase antibodyRAC-PK-beta antibodyRACbeta antibodyV AKT Murine Thymoma Viral Oncogene Homolog 2 antibodyV-AKT murine thymoma viral oncogene homolog 2 antibody
Anti-AKT2 antibody images
Predicted band size : 56 kDa
Western blot analysis of anti-AKT2 on the whole cell lysates derived from brain, heart, muscle, liver, spleen, thymus, testes, kidney, and lung, respectively.