Anti-AKT3 antibody [9B2] (ab84985)
- Product nameAnti-AKT3 antibody [9B2]See all AKT3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [9B2] to AKT3
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 2-479 of Human AKT3 expressed in E.coli
- Positive controlBALB/C 3T3 cell lysate, human lung.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from mouse ascites fluids by affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number9B2
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84985 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.|
- FunctionIGF-1 leads to the activation of AKT3, which may play a role in regulating cell survival. Capable of phosphorylating several known proteins. Truncated isoform 2/PKB gamma 1 without the second serine phosphorylation site could still be stimulated but to a lesser extent.
- Tissue specificityIn adult tissues, it is highly expressed in brain, lung and kidney, but weakly in heart, testis and liver. In fetal tissues, it is highly expressed in heart, liver and brain and not at all in kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. RAC subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainBinding of the PH domain to the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase alpha (PI(3)K) results in its targeting to the plasma membrane.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Thr-305 and Ser-472 is required for full activity (By similarity). Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Ubiquitinated. When fully phosphorylated and translocated into the nucleus, undergoes 'Lys-48'-polyubiquitination catalyzed by TTC3, leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Membrane-associated after cell stimulation leading to its translocation.
- Akt3 antibodyAKT3 kinase antibodyAKT3_HUMAN antibody
- DKFZp434N0250 antibodyPKB Gamma antibodyPKBG antibodyPRKBG antibodyProtein kinase Akt-3 antibodyProtein Kinase AKT3 antibodyProtein Kinase B Gamma antibodyRAC gamma antibodyRAC gamma serine/threonine protein kinase antibodyRAC-gamma serine/threonine-protein kinase antibodyRAC-PK-gamma antibodyRACPK Gamma antibodySerine threonine protein kinase Akt 3 antibodySerine threonine protein kinase Akt3 antibodySTK 2 antibodySTK-2 antibodySTK2 antibodyV akt murine thymoma viral oncogene homolog 3 protein kinase B gamma antibody
Anti-AKT3 antibody [9B2] images
Anti-AKT3 antibody [9B2] (ab84985) at 1/500 dilution + Balb/C 3T3 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 56 kDa
ab84985 staining AKT3 in paraffin-embedded lung by immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-AKT3 antibody [9B2] (ab84985)
ab84985 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.