Anti-ALDH1A1 antibody (ab6192)
- Product nameAnti-ALDH1A1 antibodySee all ALDH1A1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ALDH1A1
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Rabbit Serum as well as purified and partially purified Aldehyde Dehydrogenase from yeast.
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, ELISA, Conjugation, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Aldehyde Dehydrogenase from yeast
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesIgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6192 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/200 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/5000 - 1/20000.|
|Conjugation||Conjugation: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionBinds free retinal and cellular retinol-binding protein-bound retinal. Can convert/oxidize retinaldehyde to retinoic acid.
- PathwayCofactor metabolism; retinol metabolism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- acetaldehyde dehydrogenase 1 antibody
- Acetaldehyde dehydrogenase 2 antibody
- AHD2 antibody
- AHDC antibody
- AL1A1_HUMAN antibody
- ALDC antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 1 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 1 family member A1 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 1 soluble antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 1A1 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 family (mitochondrial) antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 family antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase cytosolic antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase family 1 member A1 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase liver cytosolic antibody
- ALDH 1 antibody
- ALDH 11 antibody
- ALDH 1A1 antibody
- ALDH 2 antibody
- Aldh antibody
- ALDH class 1 antibody
- ALDH class 2 antibody
- ALDH E1 antibody
- ALDH E2 antibody
- ALDH-E1 antibody
- ALDH1 A1 antibody
- ALDH1 antibody
- ALDH11 antibody
- ALDH1A1 antibody
- ALDH2 antibody
- ALDHE1 antibody
- ALDHE2 antibody
- ALDHI antibody
- ALDM antibody
- ALHDII antibody
- cytosolic antibody
- Liver mitochondrial ALDH antibody
- MGC1806 antibody
- MGC2318 antibody
- Mitochondrial aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 antibody
- Nucleus encoded mitochondrial aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 antibody
- PUMB 1 antibody
- PUMB1 antibody
- RALDH 1 antibody
- RALDH1 antibody
- Retinal dehydrogenase 1 antibody
References for Anti-ALDH1A1 antibody (ab6192)
ab6192 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.