Anti-ALDH2 antibody (ab54828)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54828 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- PathwayAlcohol metabolism; ethanol degradation; acetate from ethanol: step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- Acetaldehyde dehydrogenase 2 antibodyAldehyde dehydrogenase 2 family (mitochondrial) antibodyAldehyde dehydrogenase 2 family antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase mitochondrial antibodyAldehyde dehydrogenase, mitochondrial antibodyALDH 2 antibodyALDH class 2 antibodyALDH E2 antibodyALDH-E2 antibodyAldh2 antibodyALDH2_HUMAN antibodyALDHI antibodyALDM antibodyLiver mitochondrial ALDH antibodyMGC1806 antibodyMitochondrial aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 antibodyMS767 antibodyNucleus encoded mitochondrial aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 antibody
Anti-ALDH2 antibody images
Predicted band size : 56 kDa
ALDH2 antibody (ab54828) at 1ug/lane + MCF-7 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-ALDH2 antibody (ab54828)
ab54828 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.