Anti-ALDH2 antibody (ab54828)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54828 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- PathwayAlcohol metabolism; ethanol degradation; acetate from ethanol: step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- Acetaldehyde dehydrogenase 2 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 family (mitochondrial) antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 family antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase mitochondrial antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase, mitochondrial antibody
- ALDH 2 antibody
- ALDH class 2 antibody
- ALDH E2 antibody
- ALDH-E2 antibody
- Aldh2 antibody
- ALDH2_HUMAN antibody
- ALDHI antibody
- ALDM antibody
- Liver mitochondrial ALDH antibody
- MGC1806 antibody
- Mitochondrial aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 antibody
- MS767 antibody
- Nucleus encoded mitochondrial aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 antibody
Anti-ALDH2 antibody images
Predicted band size : 56 kDa
ALDH2 antibody (ab54828) at 1ug/lane + MCF-7 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-ALDH2 antibody (ab54828)
ab54828 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.