Anti-ALDH3A1 antibody (ab103895)
- Product nameAnti-ALDH3A1 antibodySee all ALDH3A1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to ALDH3A1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide: RYPPSPAKMTQH by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 442-453 of Human ALDH3A1 (NP_000682.3)
- Positive controlMouse Eye Lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103895 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.03 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
- FunctionALDHs play a major role in the detoxification of alcohol-derived acetaldehyde. They are involved in the metabolism of corticosteroids, biogenic amines, neurotransmitters, and lipid peroxidation. This protein preferentially oxidizes aromatic aldehyde substrates. It may play a role in the oxidation of toxic aldehydes.
- Tissue specificityHigh levels in stomach, esophagus and lung; low level in the liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- AHD 4 antibodyAHD C antibodyAHD4 antibody
- AHDC antibodyAL3A1_HUMAN antibodyAldehyde dehydrogenase 3 antibodyAldehyde dehydrogenase 3 family member A1 antibodyAldehyde dehydrogenase 3A1 antibodyAldehyde dehydrogenase antibodyAldehyde dehydrogenase class 3 antibodyAldehyde dehydrogenase dimeric NADP preferring antibodyAldehyde dehydrogenase family 3 member A1 antibodyAldehyde dehydrogenase family 3 subfamily A1 antibodyAldehyde dehydrogenase isozyme 3 antibodyAldehyde dehydrogenase type III antibodyALDH 3 antibodyALDH 3A1 antibodyALDH III antibodyALDH3 A1 antibodyALDH3 antibodyALDH3A 1 antibodyAldh3a1 antibodyALDHIII antibodydimeric NADP-preferring antibodyMGC10406 antibodyStomach aldehyde dehydrogenase antibodyTumor associated aldehyde dehydrogenase tumor ALDH antibody
Anti-ALDH3A1 antibody images
Anti-ALDH3A1 antibody (ab103895) at 0.01 µg/ml + Mouse Eye Lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
References for Anti-ALDH3A1 antibody (ab103895)
ab103895 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.