Anti-ALDH3A1 antibody (ab103895)
- Product nameAnti-ALDH3A1 antibodySee all ALDH3A1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to ALDH3A1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide: RYPPSPAKMTQH by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 442-453 of Human ALDH3A1 (NP_000682.3)
- Positive control
- Mouse Eye Lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103895 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3 - 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.03 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
- FunctionALDHs play a major role in the detoxification of alcohol-derived acetaldehyde. They are involved in the metabolism of corticosteroids, biogenic amines, neurotransmitters, and lipid peroxidation. This protein preferentially oxidizes aromatic aldehyde substrates. It may play a role in the oxidation of toxic aldehydes.
- Tissue specificityHigh levels in stomach, esophagus and lung; low level in the liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- Acetaldehyde dehydrogenase 3 antibody
- AHD 4 antibody
- AHD C antibody
- AHD4 antibody
- AHDC antibody
- AL3A1_HUMAN antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 3 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 3 family member A1 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 3A1 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase class 3 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase dimeric NADP preferring antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase family 3 member A1 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase family 3 subfamily A1 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase family 3, subfamily A, member 1 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase isozyme 3 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase type III antibody
- ALDH 3 antibody
- ALDH 3A1 antibody
- ALDH III antibody
- ALDH, stomach type antibody
- ALDH3 A1 antibody
- ALDH3 antibody
- ALDH3A 1 antibody
- Aldh3a1 antibody
- ALDHIII antibody
- dimeric NADP-preferring antibody
- MGC10406 antibody
- Stomach aldehyde dehydrogenase antibody
- Tumor associated aldehyde dehydrogenase tumor ALDH antibody
Anti-ALDH3A1 antibody images
ab103897 (3.8µg/ml) staining of paraffin embedded Human Lung following Steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 and AP-staining strong staining of the respiratory epithelium of the tracheal wall.
Anti-ALDH3A1 antibody (ab103895) at 0.01 µg/ml + Mouse Eye Lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
References for Anti-ALDH3A1 antibody (ab103895)
ab103895 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.