Anti-ALDH3A1 antibody (ab79813)
- Product nameAnti-ALDH3A1 antibodySee all ALDH3A1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ALDH3A1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the center region of human ALDH3A1.
- Positive control
- Y79 cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab79813 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79813 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
- FunctionALDHs play a major role in the detoxification of alcohol-derived acetaldehyde. They are involved in the metabolism of corticosteroids, biogenic amines, neurotransmitters, and lipid peroxidation. This protein preferentially oxidizes aromatic aldehyde substrates. It may play a role in the oxidation of toxic aldehydes.
- Tissue specificityHigh levels in stomach, esophagus and lung; low level in the liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- Acetaldehyde dehydrogenase 3 antibody
- Ahd 4 antibody
- Ahd c antibody
- Ahd4 antibody
- AHDC antibody
- AL3A1_HUMAN antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 3 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 3 family member A1 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 3 family, member A1 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 3A1 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase class 3 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase dimeric NADP preferring antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase family 3 member A1 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase family 3 subfamily A1 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase family 3, subfamily A, member 1 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase isozyme 3 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase type III antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase, dimeric NADP preferring antibody
- ALDH 3 antibody
- ALDH 3A1 antibody
- ALDH III antibody
- ALDH, stomach type antibody
- ALDH3 A1 antibody
- ALDH3 antibody
- ALDH3A 1 antibody
- Aldh3a1 antibody
- ALDHIII antibody
- dimeric NADP-preferring antibody
- MGC10406 antibody
- Stomach aldehyde dehydrogenase antibody
- Tumor associated aldehyde dehydrogenase tumor ALDH antibody
Anti-ALDH3A1 antibody images
Anti-ALDH3A1 antibody (ab79813) at 1/50 dilution + Y79 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa
Additional bands at : 70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ALDH3A1 antibody (ab79813)
ab79813 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.