Anti-ALK (phospho Y1096) antibody (ab111865)
- Product nameAnti-ALK (phospho Y1096) antibodySee all ALK primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ALK (phospho Y1096)
- Specificityab111865 detects endogenous levels of ALK only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 1096.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from Human ALK around the phosphorylation site of tyrosine 1096 (P-N-YP-C-F).
- Positive control
- Human breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49.1% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111865 was affinity-purified from Rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111865 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionOrphan receptor with a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. Appears to play an important role in the normal development and function of the nervous system. Phosphorylates almost exclusively at the first tyrosine of the Y-x-x-x-Y-Y motif.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain and CNS. Also expressed in the small intestine and testis, but not in normal lymphoid cells.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving ALK is found in a form of non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Translocation t(2;5)(p23;q35) with NPM1. The resulting chimeric NPM1-ALK protein homodimerize and the kinase becomes constitutively activated. The constitutively active fusion proteins are responsible for 5-10% of non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving ALK is associated with inflammatory myofibroblastic tumors (IMTs). Translocation t(2;11)(p23;p15) with CARS; translocation t(2;4)(p23;q21) with SEC31A.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving ALK is associated with anaplastic large-cell lymphoma (ALCL). Translocation t(2;17)(p23;q25) with ALO17.
Defects in ALK are the cause of susceptibility to neuroblastoma type 3 (NBLST3) [MIM:613014]. Neuroblastoma is a common neoplasm of early childhood arising from embryonic cells that form the primitive neural crest and give rise to the adrenal medulla and the sympathetic nervous system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Insulin receptor subfamily.
Contains 1 LDL-receptor class A domain.
Contains 2 MAM domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Alk antibody
- ALK tyrosine kinase receptor antibody
- ALK/EML4 fusion gene, included antibody
- ALK/NPM1 fusion gene, included antibody
- ALK_HUMAN antibody
- anaplastic lymphoma kinase (Ki-1) antibody
- Anaplastic lymphoma kinase antibody
- Anaplastic lymphoma kinase Ki1 antibody
- anaplastic lymphoma receptor tyrosine kinase antibody
- CD 246 antibody
- CD246 antibody
- CD246 antigen antibody
- EC 184.108.40.206 antibody
- Ki 1 antibody
- Ki1 antibody
- mutant anaplastic lymphoma kinase antibody
- NBLST 3 antibody
- NBLST3 antibody
- Tcrz antibody
- TFG/ALK antibody
Anti-ALK (phospho Y1096) antibody images
ab111865 at 1/50 dilution staining ALK in paraffin-embedded Human Brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry. The image on the right is treated with the synthesized phosphopeptide.
References for Anti-ALK (phospho Y1096) antibody (ab111865)
ab111865 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.