Anti-ALKBH3 antibody (ab56540)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56540 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionDioxygenase that repairs alkylated DNA containing 1-methyladenine and 3-methylcytosine by oxidative demethylation. Has a strong preference for single-stranded DNA. May also act on RNA. Requires molecular oxygen, alpha-ketoglutarate and iron.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Detected in heart, pancreas, skeletal muscle, thymus, testis, ovary, spleen, prostate, small intestine, peripheral blood leukocytes, urinary bladder and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkB family.
Contains 1 Fe2OG dioxygenase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- 1700108H04Rik antibody1810020C19Rik antibodyABH3 antibody
- AlkB homolog 3 antibodyalkB, alkylation repair homolog 3 (E. coli) antibodyALKB3_HUMAN antibodyALKBH3 antibodyAlkylated DNA repair protein alkB homolog 3 antibodyalkylation repair homolog 3 antibodyAlpha-ketoglutarate-dependent dioxygenase alkB homolog 3 antibodyDEPC 1 antibodyDEPC-1 antibodyDEPC1 antibodyEC 1.14.11. antibodyFLJ43614 antibodymABH3 antibodyMGC118790 antibodyMGC118792 antibodyMGC118793 antibodyMGC134125 antibodyPCA1 antibodyProstate cancer antigen 1 antibodyProstate cancer antigen-1 antibodyRP23-375N21.4 antibody
Anti-ALKBH3 antibody images
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
ALKBH3 antibody (ab56540) at 1ug/lane + K-562 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-ALKBH3 antibody (ab56540)
ab56540 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.