Anti-ALKBH3 antibody (ab85636)
- Product nameAnti-ALKBH3 antibodySee all ALKBH3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ALKBH3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the internal sequence amino acids 215-264 (EMRKKPPPEENGDYTYVERVKIPLDHGTLLIMEGATQAD WQHRVPKEYHS) of Human ALKBH3, NP_631917
- Positive controlFetal muscle lysate (Human)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85636 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionDioxygenase that repairs alkylated DNA containing 1-methyladenine and 3-methylcytosine by oxidative demethylation. Has a strong preference for single-stranded DNA. May also act on RNA. Requires molecular oxygen, alpha-ketoglutarate and iron.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Detected in heart, pancreas, skeletal muscle, thymus, testis, ovary, spleen, prostate, small intestine, peripheral blood leukocytes, urinary bladder and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkB family.
Contains 1 Fe2OG dioxygenase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Entrez Gene: 423169 Chicken
- Entrez Gene: 514579 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 221120 Human
- Entrez Gene: 69113 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 362169 Rat
- Omim: 610603 Human
- SwissProt: Q32L00 Cow
- SwissProt: Q96Q83 Human
- SwissProt: Q8K1E6 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q5XIC8 Rat
- Unigene: 720708 Human
- Unigene: 272498 Mouse
- Unigene: 30490 Rat
- 1700108H04Rik antibody1810020C19Rik antibodyABH3 antibody
- AlkB homolog 3 antibodyalkB, alkylation repair homolog 3 (E. coli) antibodyALKB3_HUMAN antibodyALKBH3 antibodyAlkylated DNA repair protein alkB homolog 3 antibodyalkylation repair homolog 3 antibodyAlpha-ketoglutarate-dependent dioxygenase alkB homolog 3 antibodyDEPC 1 antibodyDEPC-1 antibodyDEPC1 antibodyEC 1.14.11. antibodyFLJ43614 antibodymABH3 antibodyMGC118790 antibodyMGC118792 antibodyMGC118793 antibodyMGC134125 antibodyPCA1 antibodyProstate cancer antigen 1 antibodyProstate cancer antigen-1 antibodyRP23-375N21.4 antibody
Anti-ALKBH3 antibody images
Anti-ALKBH3 antibody (ab85636) at 1 µg/ml + Fetal muscle lysate (Human) at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Observed band size : 33 kDa
Additional bands at : 40 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ALKBH3 antibody (ab85636)
ab85636 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.