Anti-ALPPL2 antibody (ab116719)
- Product nameAnti-ALPPL2 antibodySee all ALPPL2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ALPPL2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within N-terminal amino acids 57-86 of Human ALPPL2 (NP_112603.2).
- Positive control
- A549 cell line lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116719 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.|
- Tissue specificityTrace amounts in the testis and thymus, and in elevated amounts in germ cell tumors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Akp5 antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase Nagao isozyme antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase placental like antibody
- ALP 1 antibody
- ALP-1 antibody
- ALP1 antibody
- ALPG antibody
- ALPPL 2 antibody
- ALPPL antibody
- ALPPL2 antibody
- C77216 antibody
- D1Ertd816e antibody
- GCAP antibody
- Germ cell alkaline phosphatase antibody
- Nagao isozyme antibody
- Placental alkaline phosphatase-like antibody
- Placental like alkaline phosphatase antibody
- placental-like antibody
- PLAP like antibody
- PLAP-like antibody
- PPBN_HUMAN antibody
- Testicular and thymus alkaline phosphatase antibody
Anti-ALPPL2 antibody images
Anti-ALPPL2 antibody (ab116719) at 1/100 dilution + A549 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
References for Anti-ALPPL2 antibody (ab116719)
ab116719 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.