Anti-ALS2CR2 antibody (ab4122)
- Product nameAnti-ALS2CR2 antibodySee all ALS2CR2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to ALS2CR2
- SpecificityThis is expected to recognise both human isoforms: ILPIP alpha (NP_061041) and ILPIP beta (AAF71042).
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: CDFPDEKDSYWEF, corresponding to amino acids 406-418 of Human ALS2CR2.
- Positive controlHuman heart or liver lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4122 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3 - 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).Can be blocked with ALS2CR2 peptide (406-418) (ab22984).|
- FunctionPseudokinase which, in complex with CAB39, binds to and activates STK11. Relocates STK11 from the nucleus to the cytoplasm. Plays an essential role in STK11-mediated G1 cell cycle arrest.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, skeletal muscle, testis, liver and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 (juvenile) chromosome region candidate 2 antibodyAmyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 chromosomal region candidate gene 2 protein antibodyCALS 21 antibody
- CALS-21 antibodyILP interacting protein ILPIPA antibodyILP-interacting protein antibodyILPIP antibodyILPIPA antibodyLikely ortholog of mouse polyploidy associated protein kinase antibodyPAPK antibodyPRO1038 antibodyPseudokinase ALS2CR2 antibodySTE20-related kinase adapter protein beta antibodySTRAB_HUMAN antibodySTRAD beta antibodySTRADB antibody
Anti-ALS2CR2 antibody images
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
ab4122 at a concentration of 1µg/ml staining ALS2CR2 in human heart lysate (RIPA buffer, 30µg total protein per lane) by Western blot. Primary incubated for 1 hour and detected by chemiluminescence.
ab4122 (3.8 µg/ml) staining ALS2CR2 in myocardial fibers in a transverse section of paraffin-embedded human heart following steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH6.
References for Anti-ALS2CR2 antibody (ab4122)
ab4122 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.