Anti-ALS2CR3 antibody (ab96839)
- Product nameAnti-ALS2CR3 antibodySee all ALS2CR3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ALS2CR3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 852-914 (AQENGRCQEA EIGPQKPDSA VYLNSGSSLL GGLRRNQSLP VIMGSFAAPV CTSSPKMGVL KED) of Human ALS2CR3 (NP_055864).
- Positive controlHepG2 and Molt-4 whole cell lysates. 293T, A431, H1299, HeLaS3 and Raji cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96839 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa.|
- FunctionMay regulate endosome-to-lysosome trafficking of membrane cargo, including EGFR.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest expression in heart.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HAP1 N-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Early endosome. Mitochondrion. Colocalizes with MGARP at the mitochondria. Translocates from the cytoplasm to the mitochondria in a MGARP-dependent manner.
- ALS2CR 3 antibodyAmyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 (juvenile) chromosome region candidate 3 antibodyAmyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 chromosomal region candidate gene 3 protein antibody
- CALS C antibodyGRIF 1 antibodyGRIF1 antibodyKIAA0549 antibodyOIP98 antibodyTrafficking kinesin-binding protein 2 antibodyTrafficking protein kinesin binding 2 antibodyTRAK2 antibodyTRAK2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-ALS2CR3 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ALS2CR3 antibody (ab96839) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Hep G2 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Molt-4 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 101 kDa
References for Anti-ALS2CR3 antibody (ab96839)
ab96839 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.