Publishing research using ab120088? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120088 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Newsom RJ et al. Cannabinoid receptor type 1 antagonism significantly modulates basal and loud noise induced neural and hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis responses in male Sprague-Dawley rats. Neuroscience 204:64-73 (2012). PubMed: 22138156
- Valera AM et al. Adaptation of granule cell to Purkinje cell synapses to high-frequency transmission. J Neurosci 32:3267-80 (2012). PubMed: 22378898
- Min R & Nevian T Astrocyte signaling controls spike timing-dependent depression at neocortical synapses. Nat Neurosci 15:746-53 (2012). PubMed: 22446881
- Zhao Y & Tzounopoulos T Physiological activation of cholinergic inputs controls associative synaptic plasticity via modulation of endocannabinoid signaling. J Neurosci 31:3158-68 (2011). PubMed: 21368027
- Zhao Y et al. Mechanisms underlying input-specific expression of endocannabinoid-mediated synaptic plasticity in the dorsal cochlear nucleus. Hear Res 279:67-73 (2011). PubMed: 21426926
- Ledgerwood CJ et al. Cannabidiol inhibits synaptic transmission in rat hippocampal cultures and slices via multiple receptor pathways. Br J Pharmacol 162:286-94 (2011). PubMed: 20825410
- Chávez AE et al. TRPV1 activation by endogenous anandamide triggers postsynaptic long-term depression in dentate gyrus. Nat Neurosci 13:1511-8 (2010). PubMed: 21076423
- Nissen W et al. Cell type-specific long-term plasticity at glutamatergic synapses onto hippocampal interneurons expressing either parvalbumin or CB1 cannabinoid receptor. J Neurosci 30:1337-47 (2010). PubMed: 20107060
- Abalo R et al. The cannabinoid antagonist SR144528 enhances the acute effect of WIN 55,212-2 on gastrointestinal motility in the rat. Neurogastroenterol Motil 22:694-e206 (2010). PubMed: 20132133
- Chiu CQ et al. Dopaminergic modulation of endocannabinoid-mediated plasticity at GABAergic synapses in the prefrontal cortex. J Neurosci 30:7236-48 (2010). PubMed: 20505090
- Zhao Y et al. Distinct functional and anatomical architecture of the endocannabinoid system in the auditory brainstem. J Neurophysiol 101:2434-46 (2009). PubMed: 19279154