Anti-AMBN antibody (ab116347)
- Product nameAnti-AMBN antibodySee all AMBN primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AMBN
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 286-335 (RPGFEGMPHN PAMGGDFTLE FDSPVAATKG PENEEGGAQG SPMPEANPDN) of Human AMBN (NP_057603).
- Positive controlJurkat cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116347 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionInvolved in the mineralization and structural organization of enamel.
- Tissue specificityAmeloblast-specific. Located at the Tomes processes of secretory ameloblasts and in the sheath space between rod-interrod enamel.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ameloblastin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- AMBN antibodyAMBN_HUMAN antibodyAmeloblastin (enamel matrix protein) antibodyAmeloblastin antibody
Anti-AMBN antibody images
Anti-AMBN antibody (ab116347) at 1 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
References for Anti-AMBN antibody (ab116347)
ab116347 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.