Anti-AMELY antibody (ab130910)
- Product nameAnti-AMELY antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AMELY
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 139-188 (QPMQPQPPVQ PMQPLLPQPP LPPMFPLRPL PPILPDLHLE AWPATDKTKQ) of Human AMELY (NP_001134).
- Positive controlHuman fetal Thymus lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130910 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.|
- FunctionPlays a role in biomineralization. Seems to regulate the formation of crystallites during the secretory stage of tooth enamel development. Thought to play a major role in the structural organization and mineralization of developing enamel.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the amelogenin family.
- Developmental stageTransiently but abundantly expressed by ameloblasts during tooth development. Amelogenin is the predominant protein in developing dental enamel.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Amelogenin (Y chromosome) antibodyAmelogenin antibodyAmelogenin Y isoform antibody
- Amelogenin Y linked antibodyAMELY antibodyAMELY_HUMAN antibodyAMGL antibodyAMGY antibodyY isoform antibody
Anti-AMELY antibody images
Anti-AMELY antibody (ab130910) at 1 µg/ml + Human fetal Thymus lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
References for Anti-AMELY antibody (ab130910)
ab130910 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.