Anti-ANGPTL2 antibody [MM0092-7G21] (ab89162)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMM0092-7G21
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab89162 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.|
- FunctionInduces sprouting in endothelial cells through an autocrine and paracrine action.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in heart, small intestine, spleen and stomach. Also found in lower levels in colon, ovary, adrenal gland, skeletal muscle and in prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Angiopoietin like 2 antibody
- Angiopoietin related protein 2 antibody
- Angiopoietin-like protein 2 antibody
- Angiopoietin-related protein 2 antibody
- ANGL2_HUMAN antibody
- Angptl2 antibody
- Arp2 antibody
- HARP antibody
- MGC8889 antibody
- UNQ170/PRO196 antibody
References for Anti-ANGPTL2 antibody [MM0092-7G21] (ab89162)
ab89162 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.