Anti-ANKH antibody (ab90104)
- Product nameAnti-ANKH antibodySee all ANKH primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ANKH
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 108-157 (DLGYYIINKL HHVDESVGSK TRRAFLYLAA FPFMDAMAWT HAGILLKHKY) of Human ANKH (NP_473368).
- Positive control
- THP-1 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90104 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- RelevanceANKH (progressive ankylosis protein homolog) is a multipass transmembrane protein that is expressed in joints and other tissues and controls pyrophosphate levels in cultured cells. The ANKH OR and ANKH TR are novel genetic markers that are significantly associated with ankylosing spondylitis. Mutation at the mouse ‘progressive ankylosis’ (ank) locus causes a generalized, progressive form of arthritis accompanied by mineral deposition, formation of bony outgrowths, and joint destruction. The human homolog is virtually identical to the mouse protein and ANKH-mediated control of pyrophosphate levels has been suggested as a possible mechanism regulating tissue calcification and susceptibility to arthritis in higher animals.
- Cellular localizationMulti-pass membrane protein.
- ANK antibody
- Ankylosis progressive homolog (mouse) antibody
- Ankylosis progressive homolog antibody
- CCAL 2 antibody
- CCAL2 antibody
- CMDJ antibody
- CPPDD antibody
- Craniometaphyseal dysplasia Jackson type (dominant) antibody
- FLJ27166 antibody
- HANK antibody
- MANK antibody
- Progressive ankylosis protein homolog antibody
Anti-ANKH antibody images
Anti-ANKH antibody (ab90104) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + THP-1 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
ab90104 staining ANKH in Mouse pre-osteoblast MC3T3 cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with formalin, permeabilized with TritonX and blocked with 3% serum for 1 hour at 25°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/250 in 0.5% serum + PBS) for 12 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor®488-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/100) was used as the secondary antibody.
References for Anti-ANKH antibody (ab90104)
ab90104 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.