Anti-ANKRD1 antibody (ab64963)
- Product nameAnti-ANKRD1 antibodySee all ANKRD1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ANKRD1
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of total ANKRD1 protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide (Human) from an internal region
- Positive controlCOLO205 cell extract
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64963 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).|
- FunctionMay play an important role in endothelial cell activation. May act as a nuclear transcription factor that negatively regulates the expression of cardiac genes. Induction seems to be correlated with apoptotic cell death in hepatoma cells.
- Tissue specificityMainly expressed in activated vascular endothelial cells. To a lower extent, also expressed in hepatoma cells.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ANKRD1 may be a cause of total anomalous pulmonary venous return (TAPVR) [MIM:106700]. TAPVR is a rare congenital heart disease (CHD) in which the pulmonary veins fail to connect to the left atrium during cardiac development, draining instead into either the right atrium or one of its venous tributaries. This disease accounts for 1.5% of all CHDs and has a prevalence of approximately 1 out of 15'000 live births.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 ANK repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- ALRP antibodyANKR1_HUMAN antibodyANKRD 1 antibody
- ANKRD1 antibodyAnkyrin repeat domain 1 (cardiac muscle) antibodyAnkyrin repeat domain containing protein 1 antibodyAnkyrin repeat domain-containing protein 1 antibodybA320F15.2 antibodyC 193 antibodyC193 antibodyCardiac ankyrin repeat protein antibodyCARP antibodyCVARP antibodyCytokine inducible nuclear protein antibodyCytokine-inducible gene C-193 protein antibodyCytokine-inducible nuclear protein antibodyHA1A2 antibodyLiver ankyrin repeat domain 1 antibodyMCARP antibodyOTTHUMP00000020084 antibody
Anti-ANKRD1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ANKRD1 antibody (ab64963) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : COLO205 cell extract
Lane 2 : COLO205 cell extract with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
Observed band size : 36 kDa
References for Anti-ANKRD1 antibody (ab64963)
This product has been referenced in:
- Band M et al. The muscle ankyrin repeat proteins are hypoxia-sensitive: in vivo mRNA expression in the hypoxia-tolerant blind subterranean mole rat, Spalax ehrenbergi. J Mol Evol 70:1-12 (2010). WB ; Rat, Other . Read more (PubMed: 19967343) »