Anti-ANKRD2 antibody (ab59694)
- Product nameAnti-ANKRD2 antibodySee all ANKRD2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ANKRD2
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with these two proteins:- CAE47432 (SwissProt Q3B778) NP_065082 (SwissProt Q9GZV1)
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Dog
A region within synthetic peptide: QEEENEKLRG DARQKLPMDL LVLEDEKHHG AQSAALQKVK GQERVRKTSL, corresponding to amino acids 51-100 of Human ANKRD2
- Positive controlHepG2 nuclear lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59694 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml. Detects bands of approximately <36 and 48 kDa; (predicted molecular weights: 37 and 40 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceANKRD2 belongs to the conserved muscle ankyrin repeat protein (MARP) family. Expression of MARPs are induced in response to physiologic stress, injury, and hypertrophy. ANKRD2 may play an important role in skeletal muscle hypertrophy.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Ankyrin repeat domain 2 antibodyAnkyrin repeat domain 2 stretch responsive muscle antibodyAnkyrin repeat domain containing protein 2 antibody
- Ankyrin repeat protein antibodyARPP antibodyhArpp antibodySkeletal muscle ankyrin repeat protein antibodyWeakly similar to cytokine inducible nuclear protein C193 H sapiens antibody
Anti-ANKRD2 antibody images
Anti-ANKRD2 antibody (ab59694) at 0.25 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 37,40 kDa
References for Anti-ANKRD2 antibody (ab59694)
ab59694 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.