Anti-ANKS1B antibody (ab116083)
- Product nameAnti-ANKS1B antibodySee all ANKS1B primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ANKS1B
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 569-599 of Human ANKS1B (NP_064525.1 , NP_858056.2 , NP_690001.3).
- Positive controlNCI-H292 cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notes This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116083 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 138 kDa.|
- FunctionIsoform 2 may participate in the regulation of nucleoplasmic coilin protein interactions in neuronal and transformed cells.
Isoform 3 can regulate global protein synthesis by altering nucleolar numbers.
Isoform 4 may play a role as a modulator of APP processing. Overexpression can down-regulate APP processing.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in marrow from patients with pre-B ALL associated with the t(1;19) translocation. Strongly expressed in brain and testis. Expressed in fetal brain. Isoform 4 is highly expressed in brain (at protein level). Isoform 6 is expressed in brain and several cancer cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 PID domain.
Contains 2 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domains.
modificationsIsoform 3 nuclear translocation requires an NMDAR-dependent proteolytic cleavage.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm; Nucleus; Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane > postsynaptic density. Cell projection > dendritic spine. Nucleus. Nucleus > Cajal body. The synaptic localization requires DLG4 interaction. Translocation to the nucleus in response to stimulation of NMDA receptors (NMDARs) in a calcium-independent manner and Nucleus. The interaction with APP causes its partial exclusion from the nucleus, when APP is overexpressed.
- AIDA antibodyAIDA-1 antibodyAmyloid-beta protein intracellular domain-associated protein 1 antibody
- Anks1b antibodyANKS2 antibodyAnkyrin repeat and sterile alpha motif domain containing 1B antibodyAnkyrin repeat and sterile alpha motif domain-containing protein 1B antibodyANS1B_HUMAN antibodyCajalin 2 antibodyE2A-PBX1-associated protein antibodyEB-1 antibodyEB1 antibodyMGC26087 antibody
Anti-ANKS1B antibody images
Anti-ANKS1B antibody (ab116083) at 1/100 dilution + NCI-H292 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 138 kDa
References for Anti-ANKS1B antibody (ab116083)
ab116083 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.