Anti-ANR52 antibody (ab107180)
- Product nameAnti-ANR52 antibodySee all ANR52 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ANR52
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 436-465 of Human ANR52 (NP_775866.2).
- Positive controlK562 cell line lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab107180 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 115 kDa.|
- FunctionPutative regulatory subunit of protein phospatase 6 (PP6) that may be involved in the recognition of phosphoprotein substrates.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 28 ANK repeats.
- 6430544C07 antibodyankrd52 antibodyAnkyrin repeat domain-containing protein 52 antibody
- ANR52_HUMAN antibodyG431002C21Rik antibodyPP6-ARS-C antibodyRGD1307124 antibodySerine/threonine-protein phosphatase 6 regulatory ankyrin repeat subunit C antibodySerine/threonine-protein phosphatase 6 regulatory subunit ARS-C antibody
Anti-ANR52 antibody images
Anti-ANR52 antibody (ab107180) at 1/100 dilution + K562 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 115 kDa
References for Anti-ANR52 antibody (ab107180)
ab107180 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.