Anti-AP1M2 antibody (ab70143)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70143 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).|
- FunctionSubunit of clathrin-associated adaptor protein complex 1 that plays a role in protein sorting in the trans-Golgi network (TGN) and endosomes. The AP complexes mediate the recruitment of clathrin to membranes and the recognition of sorting signals within the cytosolic tails of transmembrane cargo molecules.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adaptor complexes medium subunit family.
Contains 1 MHD (mu homology) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation of membrane-bound AP1M1/AP1M2 increases its affinity for sorting signals.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus. Cytoplasmic vesicle > clathrin-coated vesicle membrane. Component of the coat surrounding the cytoplasmic face of coated vesicles located at the Golgi complex.
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 mu-2 subunit antibodyAdaptor protein complex AP1 mu2 subunit antibodyAdaptor related protein complex 1 mu2 subunit antibody
- Adaptor-related protein complex 1 mu-2 subunit antibodyAP mu chain family member mu1B antibodyAP-1 complex subunit mu-2 antibodyAP-mu chain family member mu1B antibodyAP1 complex subunit mu2 antibodyAP1M2 antibodyAP1M2_HUMAN antibodyAP47 2 antibodyClathrin assembly protein complex 1 medium chain 2 antibodyGolgi adaptor HA1/AP1 adaptin mu-2 subunit antibodyGolgi adaptor HA1/AP1 adaptin mu2 subunit antibodyHA1 47 kDa subunit 2 antibodyHSMU1B antibodyMU 1B antibodyMu adaptin 2 antibodyMu-adaptin 2 antibodyMu1B adaptin antibodyMu1B-adaptin antibody
Anti-AP1M2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-AP1M2 antibody (ab70143) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : AP1M2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Observed band size : 48 kDa
References for Anti-AP1M2 antibody (ab70143)
ab70143 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.