Anti-APC2 antibody (ab113370)
- Product nameAnti-APC2 antibodySee all APC2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to APC2
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids of Human APC2 (NP_005874.1).
- Positive controlHuman Brain Cortex and Small Intestine tissues; HeLa cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C, stable for one year. Should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113370 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 244 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceAPC2 might function in the Wnt signaling pathway through it's ability to promote the rapid degradation of beta-catenin. It also functions as a tumour suppressor.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane, Cytoplasmic and Golgi Apparatus
- Adenomatous polyposis coli protein 2 antibodyAdenomatous polyposis coli protein-like antibodyAPCL antibody
Anti-APC2 antibody images
ab113370, at 5 µg/ml, staining APC2 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Brain cortex tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab113370, at 5 µg/ml, staining APC2 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Small intestine tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Lane 1 : Anti-APC2 antibody (ab113370) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-APC2 antibody (ab113370) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Predicted band size : 244 kDa