Anti-APCDD1 antibody (ab77476)
- Product nameAnti-APCDD1 antibodySee all APCDD1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to APCDD1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Chicken, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from within residues 400-500 of Human APCDD1
- Positive control
- Human heart lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77476 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.|
- FunctionNegative regulator of the Wnt signaling pathway. Inhibits Wnt signaling in a cell-autonomous manner and functions upstream of beta-catenin. May act via its interaction with Wnt and LRP proteins. May play a role in colorectal tumorigenesis.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in heart, pancreas, prostate and ovary. Moderately expressed in lung, liver, kidney, spleen, thymus, colon and peripheral lymphocytes. Abundantly expressed in both the epidermal and dermal compartments of the hair follicle. Present in scalp skin Highly expressed in the hair follicle dermal papilla, the matrix, and the hair shaft (at protein level).
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in APCDD1 are a cause of hypotrichosis simplex (HTS) [MIM:605389]. HTS is a rare form of non-syndromic hereditary hypotrichosis without characteristic hair shaft anomalies. Affected individuals typically show normal hair at birth, but hair loss and thinning of the hair shaft start during early childhood and progress with age.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the APCDD1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Adenomatosis polyposis coli down regulated 1 antibody
- Adenomatosis polyposis coli down regulated 1 protein antibody
- Adenomatosis polyposis coli down-regulated 1 protein antibody
- APCD1_HUMAN antibody
- APCDD 1 antibody
- APCDD1 antibody
- B7323 antibody
- DRAPC1 antibody
- FP7019 antibody
- HHS antibody
- HTS antibody
- hypoptrichosis simplex antibody
- Protein APCDD1 antibody
Anti-APCDD1 antibody images
Anti-APCDD1 antibody (ab77476) at 0.5 µg/ml + Human heart lysate
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
Observed band size : 59 kDa
Additional bands at : 46 kDa,64 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-APCDD1 antibody (ab77476)
ab77476 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.