Anti-APG5L/ATG5 antibody (ab64227)
- Product nameAnti-APG5L/ATG5 antibodySee all APG5L/ATG5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to APG5L/ATG5
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
A synthetic peptide from the internal region of human, mouse and chicken APG5L/ATG5 conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64227 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/300 - 1/2000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/300 - 1/2000.|
- FunctionRequired for autophagy. Conjugates to ATG12 and associates with isolation membrane to form cup-shaped isolation membrane and autophagosome. The conjugate detaches from the membrane immediately before or after autophagosome formation is completed.
May play an important role in the apoptotic process, possibly within the modified cytoskeleton. Its expression is a relatively late event in the apoptotic process, occurring downstream of caspase activity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. The mRNA is present at similar levels in viable and apoptotic cells, whereas the protein is dramatically highly expressed in apoptotic cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATG5 family.
modificationsConjugated to ATG12; which is essential for autophagy, but is not required for association with isolation membrane.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Colocalizes with nonmuscle actin.
- APG 5 antibodyAPG 5L antibodyAPG5 antibody
- APG5 autophagy 5 like antibodyAPG5 like antibodyAPG5-like antibodyAPG5L antibodyApoptosis specific protein antibodyApoptosis-specific protein antibodyASP antibodyATG 5 antibodyATG5 antibodyATG5 autophagy related 5 homolog antibodyATG5_HUMAN antibodyAutophagy protein 5 antibodyhAPG5 antibodyHomolog of S Cerevisiae autophagy 5 antibodyOTTHUMP00000040507 antibody
Anti-APG5L/ATG5 antibody images
ab64227 staining mouse Testis tissue sections by immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections). Tissue was fixed in paraformaldehyde and blocked in 1% serum for 10 minutes at 20°C. The primary antibody was diluted 1/800 and incubated with sample for 20 hours at 20°C. The biotin conjugated goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG, diluted 1/500 was used as secondary.
References for Anti-APG5L/ATG5 antibody (ab64227)
ab64227 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.