Anti-APH1a antibody (ab19390)
- Product nameAnti-APH1a antibodySee all APH1a primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to APH1a
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IP, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide: CRRQEDSRVMVYSALRIPPED conjugated to KLH, corresponding to C terminal domain of the long isoform of amino acids 245-265 of Human APH1a.
- Positive controlMouse Brain and Kidney extract (western blot).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.005% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16.6% Glycerol, PBS, 1mg/ml BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19390 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa).|
- FunctionEssential subunit of the gamma-secretase complex, an endoprotease complex that catalyzes the intramembrane cleavage of integral proteins such as Notch receptors and APP (beta-amyloid precursor protein). It probably represents a stabilizing cofactor for the presenilin homodimer that promotes the formation of a stable complex.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed in leukocytes, lung, placenta, small intestine, liver, kidney, spleen thymus, skeletal muscle, heart and brain. Isoform 1 and isoform 2 are nearly expressed at the same level.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the APH-1 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane. Predominantly located in the endoplasmic reticulum and in the cis-Golgi.
- 6530402N02Rik antibodyAL138795.3 antibodyAnterior Pharynx Defective 1 antibody
- Anterior pharynx defective 1 homolog A antibodyAPH 1A antibodyAph 1alpha antibodyAPH-1a antibodyAph-1alpha antibodyAph1a antibodyAPH1A_HUMAN antibodyCGI 78 antibodyCGI78 antibodyGamma secretase subunit APH 1A antibodyGamma Secretase Subunit APH1a antibodyGamma-secretase subunit APH-1A antibodyLikely ortholog of C. elegans anterior pharynx defective 1A antibodyPresenilin Stabilization Factor antibodyPresenilin-stabilization factor antibodyPSF antibodyUNQ579/PRO1141 antibody
Anti-APH1a antibody images
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Western blot of APH1a in mouse brain and kidney extracts using ab19390.
Immunofluorescence staining of APH1a in human KNS42 glioma cells using ab19390.
References for Anti-APH1a antibody (ab19390)
ab19390 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.