Anti-APOL6 antibody (ab92273)
- Product nameAnti-APOL6 antibodySee all APOL6 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to APOL6
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: QRDEDDAPLCED, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 16-27 of Human APOL6 (NP_085144.1).
- Positive controlHuman kidney lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92273 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay affect the movement of lipids in the cytoplasm or allow the binding of lipids to organelles.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed; highly expressed in the uterus, fetal brain and spinal cord, also detected in heart, liver, lung, colon, spleen, thymus, prostate, placenta, adrenal gland, salivary and mammary gland.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the apolipoprotein L family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- 2310076O14Rik antibodyAPOL VI antibodyApoL-VI antibody
- APOL6 antibodyAPOL6_HUMAN antibodyApolipoprotein L VI antibodyApolipoprotein L, 6 antibodyApolipoprotein L-VI antibodyApolipoprotein L6 antibodyAPOLVI antibodyDKFZp667M075 antibodyFLJ38562 antibodyFLJ90164 antibodyMGC57495 antibody
Anti-APOL6 antibody images
Anti-APOL6 antibody (ab92273) at 3 µg/ml + Human kidney lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
References for Anti-APOL6 antibody (ab92273)
ab92273 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.