Anti-ARHGEF19 antibody (ab105766)
- Product nameAnti-ARHGEF19 antibodySee all ARHGEF19 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ARHGEF19
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the internal sequence amino acids 287-336 (RFLLNSVLYQ EYSDVASARE LRRQQREEEG PGDEAEGAEE GPGPPRANLS) of Human ARHGEF19 (NP_694945).
- Positive controlHeLa cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105766 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 89 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionActs as guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) for RhoA GTPase.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- Arhgef19 antibodyARHGJ_HUMAN antibodyEphexin-2 antibodyRho guanine nucleotide exchange factor 19 antibody
Anti-ARHGEF19 antibody images
Anti-ARHGEF19 antibody (ab105766) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 89 kDa
References for Anti-ARHGEF19 antibody (ab105766)
ab105766 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.