Anti-ARHI antibody (ab107051)
- Product nameAnti-ARHI antibodySee all ARHI primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ARHI
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant protein of Human ARHI (NP_004666.1).
- Positive controlWB: WiDr cell line lysates IHC-P: Human brain tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107051 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab107051 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- Tissue specificityExpressed in normal ovarian and breast epithelial cells but not in ovarian and breast cancers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Di-Ras family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- DIRA3 antibodyDIRA3_HUMAN antibodyDIRAS family GTP binding RAS like 3 antibody
- DIRAS3 antibodyDistinct subgroup of the Ras family member 3 antibodyGTP binding protein Di Ras3 antibodyGTP-binding protein Di-Ras3 antibodyNOEY2 antibodyRho related GTP binding protein RhoI antibodyRho-related GTP-binding protein RhoI antibodyRHOI antibody
Anti-ARHI antibody images
Anti-ARHI antibody (ab107051) at 1/100 dilution + WiDr cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
ab107051, at a1/50 dilution, staining ARHI in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded Human brain tissue followed by peroxidase conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-ARHI antibody (ab107051)
ab107051 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.